Ocean Color Forum - Not logged in
1. Can we have any fixed value for chlorophyll saying that under normal conditions the chlorophyll is approximately some value.
2. Because if you see, except for the coastal regions, chlorophyll concentration is not changing over the central gulf of mexico.
3. Can we have any band math functions in SeaDAS that we can use to remove the chlorophyll concentrations above the thresh hold value (e.g. >2 mg/m3).
Can you please provide me some material about the chlorophyll concentrations of oceans under normal conditions?
2. Yes, it is, just the dynamic range of the change is smaller
3. Yes. if b1 = chl, ix = where(b1 gt 2.) b1(ix) = SomeFlagValue (e.g. -999)