Not logged inOcean Color Forum
Forum Ocean Color Home Help Search Login
Up Topic SeaDAS / Non-SeaDAS Packages (e.g. MATLAB, ENVI, GIS, etc) / Need archived leapsec and utcpole to geolcate old raw MODIS data (locked)
- By smf Date 2007-10-06 10:57
Hi all
I have to process old raw AQUA and TERRA data (pds). If I use recent utcpole.dat and leapsec.dat, the geolcation data in MOD03 is wrong.
Could anyone indicate me where can I find archived files leapsec and utcpole, and for a specific date what is the best time for the files (utcpole and leapsec) to use for correct geolocation process. For information, I use the Win IMAPP fron scanex as tool for processing
Regards
- By mike Date 2007-10-09 13:36
I have no experience with Win IMAPP, but the utcpole and leapsec files should be backwards compatible, i.e. new files will contain all the information required to process old data. If for some reason Win IMAPP can't handle new utcpole and leapsec files, I don't know of anywhere that stores old files, though someone else may. (I do have two files from 2005 if that's of any use.)
Up Topic SeaDAS / Non-SeaDAS Packages (e.g. MATLAB, ENVI, GIS, etc) / Need archived leapsec and utcpole to geolcate old raw MODIS data (locked)

Responsible NASA Official: Gene C. Feldman
Curator: OceanColor Webmaster
Authorized by: Gene C. Feldman
Updated: 03 July 2013
Privacy Policy and Important Notices NASA logo