Announcement: SeaDAS 5.1 now availableNOTES:
* Support for Fedora Core 6 and CentOS 4.4.
* New msl12 Version 5.6.6
* New geolocate, l2bin, l3bin, and smigen programs.
* New Aqua and Terra LUTs.
* l2bin program supports 500-meter MODIS processing.
* l3bin program can subscene by latitude/longitude.
* msscanpixlimits improved for MODIS GEO support and handling of extracts.
* When displaying MODIS L1A and L1B files every band containing data is now available to be selected for display.
Before installing SeaDAS, delete or move any previous versions of SeaDAS and also disable any lines in your shell initialization files that set up the old SeaDAS environment (e.g. "export SEADAS=OLD_PATH_TO_SEADAS", setenv SEADAS OLD_PATH_TO_SEADAS", "source OLD_PATH_TO_SEADAS/config/seadas.env"). Do not install a new version of SeaDAS "on top of" an old version.
To install SeaDAS use our simple online installer
or else manually install SeaDAS following these installation instructions