Announcement: SeaDAS 4.9 now available
Dear SeaDAS Users,
SeaDAS 4.9 is now available on our ftp site. This version provides:
* New msl12 Version 5.4.0: Improved SST processing support.
* Other updated processing binaries, including l2bin, l3bin, and smigen.
* New Aqua and Terra LUT's.
* Improved SST display support. Ability to display pixels of differing
quality levels for SST.
* Ability to produce SMI files in Integer-16 format with smigen. GUI has
been updated to reflect current standard products list. Non-standard
products can be specified by running smigen in command-mode.
* Better support for shared SeaDAS installations
. This also resolves some
system security issues.
* Using seadas_setup, users can now specify a custom directory for binaries
and IDL procedures to be added to their SeaDAS path.
* SeaDAS will now at least attempt to run on IRIX64 and Solaris 9 systems,
though we cannot guarantee it will work.
SeaDAS 4.9 can be installed using our simple online installation
or can be manually installed
The SeaDAS Development Group