Not logged inOcean Color Forum
Forum Ocean Color Home Help Search Login
Up Topic Products and Algorithms / Satellite Data Access / Not able to modify Extracted/Mapped NRT Data Subscriptions (locked)
- By anton.korosov Date 2010-06-08 04:51
Hello!
Can you please help me with a problem and answer a question?

Problem:
I'm not able to modify the existing subscritpion ID: 1658.
I push the 'Modify' button on the required subscritpion and do some changes (unselect L2 products). Then I push 'Next' and the following error occurs:

Start Date: << No start-date selected

However, on the previous page the start-date is not changebale, i.e. it is hardcoded in the HTMl document and appears in yellow color.
It looks like a bug in a CGi-script. Can you, please, fix it?

Question:
Can I make a 'Request a new Extracted Near Real-Time Data Subscription (with no maps)' with NO maps indeed? When I click on the respective link on this page: http://oceancolor.gsfc.nasa.gov/sdpscgi/public/subscriptions_home.cgi
the system creates an 'Extracted/Mapped NRT Data Subscriptions'. And afterwards PNG images WITH maps appear in the download folder. I don't really mind if there are any unnecessary files in the folder but that's just additional load on your servers which is not required.

All the best!
Anton
- By anton.korosov Date 2010-06-08 07:46
Hello again!

Do I understand correct that if I unselect all checkboxes for all products then no maps will be produced?
If so then my question in the previous post is solved.

However, I still cannot modify the subscription.

And there is another question: can I select which products should be included in the generated HDF?

Thanx in advance!
- By danny Date 2010-06-08 11:09
Okay this is now fixed.  Thanks for the detailed info which better enabled us to track the problem down.  Other than the mission, the username and start-date (if a subscription is already active), the modify form let's you change every aspect of your subscription which you initially set.  There are no deeper layer settings for hdf files.  Everything that you can set regarding your subscription is contained on this single-page add/modify form.

thanks

Danny 
- By anton.korosov Date 2010-06-09 02:26
Thank you very much, Danny! It works now perfectly!
Up Topic Products and Algorithms / Satellite Data Access / Not able to modify Extracted/Mapped NRT Data Subscriptions (locked)

Responsible NASA Official: Gene C. Feldman
Curator: OceanColor Webmaster
Authorized by: Gene C. Feldman
Updated: 03 July 2013
Privacy Policy and Important Notices NASA logo